The following player stories outline what experiences a player will go through when they are playing the game:
1. As a player, I want to maneuver my ship to be able to attack enemies of the same colour, killing them.
2. As a player, I want to analyse enemy movements, to be able to avoid them to prevent damage from being taken.
3. As a player, I want to evade environmental hazards to avoid taking damage.
4. As a player, I want to memorise visual cues, to anticipate what enemies and hazards will be spawning.
5. As a player I want to remember previous fights and cues, and visually process/analyse the scene to determine which powerups would be the best for the current, or future scenario.
6. As a player, I want to collect powerups to change my colour to match the colour of the enemies.
7. As a player I want to avoid powerups that would change my colour to one that doesn’t match the colour of the enemies.
8. As a player I want to collect powerups that are the same colour to increase my firepower.
9. As a player, I want to collect powerups that are a different colour to be able to attack enemy ships that I previously couldn’t to make more room.
10. As a player, I want to prioritise collecting powerups of the same colour to regain health.