The player has to survive 82 seconds within a confined arena, fighting against enemies an increasing number of enemies as time passes. The player must explore the area to find ways to unlock new areas to expand the playable area, allowing them to survive for longer. The number of enemies killed is displayed post-game on a scoreboard.
The following player stories outline what experiences a player will go through when they are playing the game:
1. As the player, I will use a weapon to kill enemies to clear the area.
2. As the player, I will explore the environment to find switches to gain access to more areas.
3. As the player, I will observe the environment to learn the boundaries, and memorize where I can go.
4. As the player, I will listen for audio cues to determine where enemies are.
5. As the player, I will avoid enemies, to survive for longer.
6. As the player, I will analyse the environment to determine the safest paths to travel to avoid enemies.
7. As a player, I want to analyse enemy movements, to be able to avoid them to prevent damage from being taken.
8. As a player, I want to evade environmental hazards to avoid taking damage.
9. As a player i want to be able to the enemies before they kill me
10. As a player i want to be able to move to make the enemy run into an obstacle instead of attacking me.